1. What turns you on, creatively or otherwise?
Ronnie Kroell: I like people who remember the little things and also have something important to say.
2. What’s a good tip for someone who wants to be you for Halloween?
Know how to give good face!
3. Which celebrity’s hair do you covet most?
Alec Mapa’s. He has that piece trained!
4. What would your death-row last meal be?
Mom’s chicken soup.
5. What’s your juiciest vice or guiltiest pleasure?
Las Vegas, Texas Hold’em.
6. What extravagant purchase should probably make you feel guiltier?
My A-list publicist Al Geiner. I’m gonna have to eat Ramen noodles for the next year.
7. When’s the last time you wanted to slap someone?
Most recently it was when someone’s ego needed a smack-down, but I wasn’t near them to do it. So much more good can be done when we don’t believe our own hype.
8. What most likely made that stain on your outfit?
9. Describe your favorite undergarment.
My Andrew Christian jockstrap.
10. What’s a lie you’ve told more than once?
I have never lied.
BONUS: Where do you see yourself in five minutes?
At 24 Hour Fitness.
Find Ronnie Kroell on Facebook, Twitter, and his website. Learn more about Friend — a film about two high school seniors in Tennessee dealing with sexuality, gender identity, and bullying — on Facebook, Twitter, and IndieGogo.