Get to know Amazing Race winner and A-list: New York alum Reichen Lehmkuhl, who appears at Six Flags Great Adventure’s ninth annual Fairgrounds LGBT Day.
1. What turns you on, creatively or otherwise? Reichen Lehmkuhl: A good-looking guy who’s super kind gets all of my attention. Anything sassy, princessy, bitchy, gossipy, or just plain mean to others makes me run in the other direction and avoid someone altogether.
2. What’s a good tip for someone who wants to be you for Halloween? RL: You better be in drag, because that’s my favorite thing to be, and what I will be this Halloween.
3. Which celebrity’s hair do you covet most? RL: Chloe Sevigny’s… impersonator, Drew Droege.
4. What would your death-row last meal be? RL: Velveeta macaroni and cheese with stewed tomatoes smothered on top.
5. What’s your juiciest vice or guiltiest pleasure? RL: I guess since I was raised Catholic, it would be masturbation.
6. What extravagant purchase should probably make you feel guiltier? RL: Every car I buy.
7. When’s the last time you wanted to slap someone? RL: The last time I looked at Facebook and saw everyone doing what I guess everyone thinks they have to do now.
8. What most likely made that stain on your outfit? RL: Eating some messy drive-thru sandwich in my car, where no one can see me.
9. Describe your favorite undergarment. RL: My birthday suit. I prefer none.
10. What’s a lie you’ve told more than once? RL: “No, I’m not him, but I get that a lot.”
BONUS: Where do you see yourself in five minutes? RL: At Equinox on a stairmaster to work off yesterday’s drive-thru moment of weakness.
Reichen Lehmkuhl appears with RHoNJ’s Melissa Gorga, Joe Gorga, and Greg Bennett Sept. 14 at Fairgrounds: Out at Night 2012 at Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson, NJ. For more info, visit outinevents.com or gaysixflags.com.