Get to know YouTube starlet Randy Rainbow, who has gone viral yet again with his feather-ruffling new video, “Randy Rainbow Works at Chick-fil-A.”
1. What turns you on, creatively or otherwise? Randy Rainbow: I almost said “honesty,” but then I remembered porn.
2. What’s a good tip for someone who wants to be you for Halloween? RR: If you really wanna be authentic, it’s all about the beige character heels. Capezio. 8 1/2 ladies.
3. Which celebrity’s hair do you covet most? RR: Head: Rachel McAdams; pubic: Zac Efron.
4. What would your death-row last meal be? RR: The same as my typical Saturday night meal: Three large plain cheese Papa John’s pizzas and an enema.
5. What’s your juiciest vice or guiltiest pleasure? RR: Sounds like a lame stock answer, but reality television. And only the trashiest. Big Ang is my meth.
6. What extravagant purchase should probably make you feel guiltier? RR: I spend way too much money on restaurant take-out because the only thing I know how to cook is cereal and milk. And I only just recently learned where the milk goes.
7. When’s the last time you wanted to slap someone? RR: Yesterday some pregnant lady swooped in and stole my seat on the subway.
8. What most likely made that stain on your outfit? RR: I know the polite answer would be “sperm,” but it’s just a little Alfredo sauce.
9. Describe your favorite undergarment. RR: This will probably date me, but I still love a good petticoat.
10. What’s a lie you’ve told more than once? RR: “I love you, too.”
BONUS: Where do you see yourself in five minutes? RR: It’s a Papa John’s night, so I’m probably gonna get started on that.