Get to know Queer As Folk’s Randy Harrison, who now stars in Silence! The Musical, off-Broadway’s hit unauthorized musical parody of Silence of the Lambs.
1. What turns you on, creatively or otherwise? Randy Harrison: Men’s gymnastics, flying trapeze, risk, speed, music, lederhosen, and body hair.
2. What’s a good tip for someone who wants to be you for Halloween? RH: It won’t be convincing without a patina of despair.
3. Which celebrity’s hair do you covet most? RH: Marlon Teixiera — especially the eyebrows.
4. What would your death-row last meal be? RH: Violetta di Parma — beet gnocchi in a goat cheese cream sauce — and a bottle of rosé.
5. What’s your juiciest vice or guiltiest pleasure? RH: Paris.
6. What extravagant purchase should probably make you feel guiltier? RH: Skincare.
7. When’s the last time you wanted to slap someone? RH: Right now. Sara.
8. What most likely made that stain on your outfit? RH: Coffee or smoothie.
9. Describe your favorite undergarment. RH: Small and white, clean and bright. Like Edelweiss.
10. What’s a lie you’ve told more than once? RH: I love you.
BONUS: Where do you see yourself in five minutes? RH: On my roof.
Randy Harrison stars in Silence! The Musical at NYC’s Elektra Theatre.