Get to know premiere West Hollywood tribute artist Peter Mac, who currently performs weekly — and sings live — as both Liza Minnelli and Judy Garland.
1. What turns you on, creatively or otherwise? Peter Mac: Creatively: good writing. Sexually: sexy hairy guys, big boobs, and my husband — in any order you like.
2. What’s a good tip for someone who wants to be you for Halloween? PM: Please, there’s enough violence on television!
3. Which celebrity’s hair do you covet most? PM: James Dean.
4. What would your death-row last meal be? PM: Sicilian pizza from my old neighborhood in Queens… and making out with one of the hot Italian boys who made it!
5. What’s your juiciest vice or guiltiest pleasure? PM: Porn — gay or straight — and rare original cast albums… don’t ask.
6. What extravagant purchase should probably make you feel guiltier? PM: All white meat… and a biscuit!
7. When’s the last time you wanted to slap someone? PM: Well, let’s see, I got off the phone with my mother about 10 minutes ago…
8. What most likely made that stain on your outfit? PM: His name was Fabrizzio… and who are you to judge me?!
9. Describe your favorite undergarment. PM: Well, I would have to wear them to answer you… but on occasion, nice tighty whities.
10. What’s a lie you’ve told more than once? PM: Death in the family… I mean, they died, but, like, 10 or 15 years ago.
BONUS: Where do you see yourself in five minutes? PM: Surfing for porn or shopping on eBay.
Peter Mac performs in Liza: Live in Concert and Judy Garland Live in Concert: Get Happy! A 90th Birthday Celebration at West Hollywood’s Peter Mac’s Supper Club inside the French Market. For more info visit Peter Mac’s website.