Get to know fierce and fashion-forward L.A. singer-songwriter NiRé AllDai, whose second club single “Hella Bad” is burning up the Billboard dance chart.
1. What turns you on, creatively or otherwise?
NiRé AllDai: Well, I love nice forearms. Creatively, I need good vibrations, and of course the universal turn on… sexy food!
2. What’s a good tip for someone who wants to be you for Halloween?
In order to be me you should definitely wear a plaid shirt around your waist, big hair, dark sunglasses and multiple bright colors in the bangs. Then name yourself “(Your first name) AllDai.” Voilà! Now you’re me.
3. Which celebrity’s hair do you covet most?
Hmm. Well, my hair is very intense. It’s got its own attitude and requires a lot of coveting, so in this case I’d have to say my own.
4. What would your death-row last meal be?
OK, so I totally would order one banana walnut pancake, one bag of jalapeño kettle chips — as an appetizer, of course — two carne asada tacos with everything, one vegan trail mix cookie for dessert, and a Strawberry Surf Rider smoothie from Jamba Juice. That’s doable, right? #PrincessJail. #YOLO.
5. What’s your juiciest vice or guiltiest pleasure?
Food splurging. Fatburger or Roscoe’s, Pink’s — any of those will do the trick. The guilty pleasure part would be me eating any one of these while having a ratchet reality TV marathon, smoking hookah, and sipping a glass of white sangria in my right hand. I’m totally guilty of that from time to time.
6. What extravagant purchase should probably make you feel guiltier?
If immediately after the ratchet marathon I went to 2 Chainz jewelry store and went on a Rolex shopping spree. I mean, a person can only wear one watch at a time, right?
7. When’s the last time you wanted to slap someone?
This morning. I was doing yoga and this guy was so fine I wanted to slap his mom.
8. What most likely made that stain on your outfit?
Probably some mint chip ice cream. You know me. #Foodie.
9. Describe your favorite undergarment.
Is it appropriate to say none?
10. What’s a lie you’ve told more than once?
“I cant talk, I have no reception.” = “I don’t feel like talking to you.”
BONUS: Where do you see yourself in five minutes?
Eating lunch. Hey, why do I feel like this was a food interview?