Get to know celebrity photog and A-List: New York alum Mike Ruiz, who just shot the album cover for the 30th anniversary rerelease of "It's Raining Men."
1. What turns you on, creatively or otherwise? MR: What turns me on creatively is portraying people that I photograph in ways that they would never see themselves.
2. What’s a good tip for someone who wants to be you for Halloween? MR: Don’t eat the apples; they probably have razor blades in them.
3. Which celebrity’s hair do you covet most? MR: George Clooney’s. Oh wait, I already have it!
4. What would your death-row last meal be? MR: 10 pounds of cheesecake.
5. What’s your juiciest vice or guiltiest pleasure? MR: Cheesecake.
6. What extravagant purchase should probably make you feel guiltier? MR: I never feel guilty buying anything, but if I were to, my Maserati is what should have made me feel guilty.
7. When’s the last time you wanted to slap someone? MR: 6th grade.
8. What most likely made that stain on your outfit? MR: Cheesecake.
9. Describe your favorite undergarment. MR: My Hello Kitty thong.
10. What’s a lie you’ve told more than once? MR: That I don’t lie.
BONUS: Where do you see yourself in five minutes? MR: Regretting answering these questions.
Ruiz recently shot the cover for Sony Music's 30th Anniversary rerelease of the Weather Girls' platinum disco classic, "It's Raining Men," feat. Martha Wash. Find him on Facebook, Twitter, and his website.