Get to know actress-comedian-singer Margaret Cho, a Drop Dead Diva star, Dancing with the Stars alum, and 30 Rock scene-stealer with tiny pinkies.
1. What turns you on, creatively or otherwise? Exciting things, fast things — like motorcycles and belly dance.
2. What’s a good tip for someone who wants to be you for Halloween? It's all about my strangely small pinkies.
3. Which celebrity’s hair do you covet most? Veronica Lake.
4. What would your death-row last meal be? Macaroni and cheese!
5. What’s your juiciest vice or guiltiest pleasure? Possibly Jello pudding in a pie shell with Cool Whip on top.
6. What extravagant purchase should probably make you feel guiltier? Oh, maybe a leather jumpsuit!
7. When’s the last time you wanted to slap someone? I get mad at myself at times and I wanna slap my own face!
8. What most likely made that stain on your outfit? I'd say period blood, but I'm so old, it's really just a faint hope.
9. Describe your favorite undergarment. Ooh, I love my Sassybax bras.
10. What’s a lie you’ve told more than once? That I never get hungover.
BONUS: Where do you see yourself in five minutes? Drinking more coffee.
Margaret Cho appears on 30 Rock May 10 and May 17. Drop Dead Diva returns June 3. Find Margaret on Twitter and find her tour dates — including an August stint in Provincetown — and more at her website.
Photo: Miss Missy