Get to know Jon Mack, lead singer of alt-rockers Auradrone and an actress best known for Saw VI, a string of sci-fi flicks, and the upcoming Playing for Keeps.
1. What turns you on, creatively or otherwise? Jon Mack: Depth, unpredictability, and passion. For me this is a winning combination whether it’s a situation or work of art. I’m a fan of taking chances and trying new things even if it doesn’t always go as planned. I’ve always liked those happy accidents.
2. What’s a good tip for someone who wants to be you for Halloween? JM: Don’t forget the Spanx!
3. Which celebrity’s hair do you covet most? JM: Kate Beckinsale and Penelope Cruz always have gorgeous hair, but I’m a big fan of Gwen Stefani’s offbeat and interesting styles.
4. What would your death-row last meal be? JM: I would have to go for some of my favorite comfort food like pasta with pesto and garlic bread. I do love my carbs, but I don’t eat them so often. On death row this may not matter so much!
5. What’s your juiciest vice or guiltiest pleasure? JM: I’m a spa junkie. Anywhere in the world. Anytime. I love massage. I love body scrubs. I think I’m a bit obsessed with skincare.
6. What extravagant purchase should probably make you feel guiltier? JM: A beautiful handbag. I think every woman should splurge every so often on this because it’s that one accessory that goes everywhere with us, and I’ve learned that quality does matter in the end. I should feel guilty, but I don’t.
7. When’s the last time you wanted to slap someone? JM: This past weekend. Hard!
8. What most likely made that stain on your outfit? JM: I promised him it would remain our secret.
9. Describe your favorite undergarment. JM: A sexy form-fitting pair of boy shorts. Lacey, cotton, spandex, and in all forms. I just love the way they flatter a well-toned bottom.
10. What’s a lie you’ve told more than once? JM: “I’ve never seen anything like it.”
BONUS: Where do you see yourself in five minutes? JM: Vibrating at a higher density.
For more info on Jon Mack’s band, visit Auradrone.com.