Get to know popular American Idol alum, longtime Rent star, Grammy nominee, and The Voice finalist Frenchie Davis, who loves wine, laughter, and Spanx.
1. What turns you on, creatively or otherwise? Frenchie Davis: Good music. Good singing. Good wine.
2. What’s a good tip for someone who wants to be you for Halloween? FD: Make sure they look good bald… and be sure to contour those cheekbones!
3. Which celebrity’s hair do you covet most? FD: Hmmm. That’s hard to answer. I don’t think anybody’s.
4. What would your death-row last meal be? FD: Any one of my great-grandmother’s specialties.
5. What’s your juiciest vice or guiltiest pleasure? FD: Watching reality TV.
6. What extravagant purchase should probably make you feel guiltier? FD: Michael Kors Hamilton bags.
7. When’s the last time you wanted to slap someone? FD: Yesterday.
8. What most likely made that stain on your outfit? FD: Pinot Noir.
9. Describe your favorite undergarment. FD: Spanx. I like to call them “Thanks.” I also love any bra made by Panache Lingerie.
10. What’s a lie you’ve told more than once? FD: That I’m 5’7”. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.
BONUS: Where do you see yourself in five minutes? FD: Laughing hysterically. It’s my favorite thing to do!