Get to know actor-comedian Alec Mapa, a Desperate Housewives and Ugly Betty scene-stealer and new talking head of Logo’s Scandalicious specials.
1. What turns you on, creatively or otherwise? AM: Travel.
2. What’s a good tip for someone who wants to be you for Halloween? AM: Stand amongst freakishly tall people and wear Bronzer.
3. Which celebrity’s hair do you covet most? AM: Oprah’s. I can never tell what’s a weave and what’s real.
4. What would your death-row last meal be? AM: Anything and everything from New Orleans.
5. What’s your juiciest vice or guiltiest pleasure? AM: I watch way too much Bravo.
6. What extravagant purchase should probably make you feel guiltier? AM: I was planning on buying Greece if I had won the Mega Millions Jackpot.
7. When’s the last time you wanted to slap someone? AM: When my husband suggested I join Jenny Craig.
8. What most likely made that stain on your outfit? AM: Let’s go with ranch dressing.
9. Describe your favorite undergarment. AM: No.
10. What’s a lie you’ve told more than once? AM: You look amazing.
BONUS: Where do you see yourself in five minutes? AM: Buying french fries.
Alec Mapa appears in Scandalicious, which premieres May 25 on Logo with "20 Shocking Celebrity Rants." His one-man show Baby Daddy plays June 1 and June 2 at the Renberg Center at the L.A. Gay and Lesbian Center; all proceeds benefit the Center and programs for homeless gay youth.